[drupal-support] A request for a quick mod

Kobus Myburgh ITBJDM at puknet.puk.ac.za
Tue Sep 6 10:39:37 UTC 2005

If I am not mistaken, the new archive module can do most of what you need to do. You'd have to upgrade to the latest Drupal though, AFAIK.

Regards,

Kobus

>>> abalieno at cesspit.net 9/6/2005 12:36 PM >>>
A module that outputs a page listing each category and, under it, the title
of each node and a timestamp.

And maybe the possibility to style it and even the possibility to sort them
by time (like showing only the nodes in a particular month).

It would be hard to do? Could someone give me a raw model I could use?

Thanks.

-HRose / Abalieno