[drupal-support] Updating from 4.6.0 to 4.6.3

Abalieno abalieno at cesspit.net
Tue Sep 6 11:41:07 UTC 2005

I'm going to upgrade tomorrow but my Drpal install never autoselect the
database upgrade.

Now I think the basic process is about going from 4.6.0 to 4.6.1 and then
4.6.2 and finally 4.6.3.

But how the hell I upgrade the database? I don't know what to select.

On the site it's written I have to do all the minor steps but this doesn't
make sense. On the update.inc file the 4.6.0 version correspond to "update
129" and there are only "update 130" and 131 after that. While Drupal went
through THREE revisions.

If the process upgrade is just about copying over the new files and perform
update 130 and 131, why the hell I cannot do that in just one step?

-HRose / Abalieno