[SOLVED] Re: [drupal-support] Problems with Create Content Link

Torsten Flammiger torsten at flammiger.org
Thu Sep 15 18:14:49 UTC 2005

Torsten Flammiger schrieb:
> hi all,
>
> i have added a site to my existing one.
> I createtd a new database and all went fine...
> Now i miss the "create content" Link when i log in?
>
> If i activate it _under_ the administer-menue it is shown for
> anonymous users too. That is not what i want.
> In my primary page there was no such behavior and i even had
> no such problems: never had to touch the "create content" thing.
> In fact: it is disabled there!
>
> And:
> if i add it for testing and i open >> administer >> create content >>
> page i get strange warnings from Drupal saying:
> /
> | Wrong datatype for second argument in <path/to/drupal>/node.module on
> | line 1330
> \_____________________________________________________________________
>
> The same happens when i click the link "Story"
> None of these warnings occured on my primary page...
>
> PS: Using Drupal 4.6.3

Maybe i created the language plpgsql _after_ i added the base content
so some base functions where not available.

hmmm: i dropped the database and created a new one.
after that i created the language plpgsql and the base content: now
it works...?
This time a created the DB, created plpgsql and THEN i created the
base content

Torsten