[drupal-support] Drupal, quoted integers with Postgres

Torsten Flammiger torsten at flammiger.org
Thu Sep 15 19:05:04 UTC 2005

Torsten Flammiger schrieb:
> hello all,

[..]

> Why are the mode='' and the other statements in the query?
> There is no value for them so we can ommit them!

sorry, that was/is stupid: was an update query...

> When will this be fixed? or can someone tell me where the query is build
> so i can do that by myself

but: the Postgres support in Drupal seems to be a little bit behind...
its not the first time i post such a problem - and as one can read
on the devel-list: the problem in node.module - wich is in fact the same
for my problem - is not resolved yet -> MySQL may be a bastard of a
database because it accepts such misspelled SQL-Statements ;)

btw:
i did it: in line 112 in user.module i turned
$query .= "$key = '%s', ";
into
$query .= "$key = '%d', ";

I know this is not a solution but a work around...
So the question stays up: this must to be fixed

Torsten