[drupal-support] Drupal, quoted integers with Postgres

Torsten Flammiger torsten at flammiger.org
Thu Sep 15 15:29:03 UTC 2005

hello all,

i have found another error in drupal  - the same old thing with the
quoted integers. And so i cant moderate none of my blog postings!

/
| warning: pg_query(): Query failed: ERROR:  invalid input syntax for |
| integer: "" in /home/www/flammiger.org/includes/database.pgsql.inc on
| line 45.
|
| user error:
| query: UPDATE users SET mode = '', sort = '', threshold = '' ...

Why are the mode='' and the other statements in the query?
There is no value for them so we can ommit them!
When will this be fixed? or can someone tell me where the query is build
so i can do that by myself

tia
Torsten