[support] Customising flexinode layouts

Roger Thomas sniper at home.net.my
Wed Apr 5 12:35:02 UTC 2006

Quoting Roger Thomas <sniper at home.net.my>:

> 4.6.6
>
> I have tried 'Customising flexinode layouts' at
> http://drupal.org/node/45475 with PHPTemplate and it work fine. Can
> someone show me code snippets on how to achieve that with Smarty
> Template?
>
> Thanking you for your every assistance.
>
> --roger

I have managed to find the solution for Smarty Template. Now how do I make the layout for flexinode different from the rest. I mean, I have several blocks being displayed on the left and right panes. How do I go about hidding some blocks while making some visible when viewing flexinode type of contents? Please advise.

--roger