[support] Customising flexinode layouts

Greg Knaddison - GVS Greg at GrowingVentureSolutions.com
Wed Apr 5 13:35:11 UTC 2006

On 4/5/06, Roger Thomas <sniper at home.net.my> wrote:
> I have managed to find the solution for Smarty Template.

Great work!  Did you document it in a forum post or something?  Or as
a comment on http://drupal.org/node/45475 ?  If you do make it a
comment then one of the people with privileges can add it as it's own
handbook page.  That would be really useful.

>Now how do I make the layout for flexinode different from the rest. I
mean, I have several blocks being displayed on the left and right
panes. How do I go about hidding some blocks while making some visible
when viewing flexinode type of contents? Please advise.

There are a couple ways to do this.  In the admin/block page click on
configure for the block in question.  Then you can use the "Content
specific visibility settings" and "Page specific visibility settings"
to achieve the results you desire.  If those are insufficient you can
use the php block snippets for showing/hiding blocks like this one:
http://drupal.org/node/13266 as a basis for some custom PHP snippets.

--
Growing Venture Solutions | Denver, CO
Technology Solutions for Communities and Small Businesses