[support] special ecommerce application

Christian Vetter Christian.Vetter at dragoner-design.de
Fri Apr 7 11:57:58 UTC 2006

Hi folks,
My client is a service provider and wants to offer his clients to view
their bills on his web site. So the his clients would only be able to view
the bills, but they could not set up orders in the sense of a web shop.
I looked around a bit and found only few possible options, one of them
being the ecommerce module for drupal. I installed Drupal and the module
and set it up as far I could so far. Now it seems to me that this billing
system is hardly feasible with ecommerce. Am I right here, or do I just
need to delve more into the module configuration?

Best regards,
Christian