[support] Updating drupal - GET and POST

Nick Holden nick at thewebtailor.co.uk
Sun Apr 9 09:00:04 UTC 2006

I'm upgrading an old 4.4.x drupal site to 4.6 - I've created the
necessary two manual tables in the mysql, and run the update script. No
matter what option I send to the page, it always follows the 'default'
switch case, not the update one - $_GET[op] gets set to 'Update' or
whatever, but $_POST[op] doesn't, and it's $_POST that the update script
checks for.

No-one else seems to be having this problem, so is it something set on
the server which is likely to be at fault? Should $_GET and $_POST both
be set by the URL "update.php?op=Update"?

Thanks,

Nick