[support] Term/Definition Table Module . . .

Jason Flatt drupal at oadae.net
Mon Apr 24 15:30:50 UTC 2006

On Saturday 08 April 2006 08:13 am, Karthik wrote:
> On 08/04/06, Jason Flatt <drupal at oadae.net> wrote:
> > I've been searching the module list, but I'm not seeing it.  Maybe it
> > doesn't exist, but I thought there was a module to help with the creation
> > of a term/definition table that also did cross-referencing of terms.
> > Like what is done in this table:
> >
> > http://www.alphadictionary.com/articles/southernese.html
> >
> > Am I dreaming, or does such a module exist?
>
> There is a Glossary module and another named G2.
>
> hth
> -K

Sorry to take so long in responding to this. Yes, the Glossary and G2 modules
were what I was looking for. I was just using the wrong word. :/ Thanks for
the pointer.

I also found the Table Manager, which allows me to manually create a kind of
glossary or index. It is a useful module but not really what I was looking
for.

One of the things Glossary doesn't do is provide links to glossary terms from
within the glossary itself. It works if I use the terms within the defined
node types, but that's not really the way I'm currently using the module. I
did a search for a filter module that might provide that functionality, but I
did not see one.

--
Jason Flatt
http://www.oadae.net/