[support] Installation Failure

Mark Phillips mark at phillipsmarketing.biz
Wed Apr 12 04:40:01 UTC 2006

Greg,

It tells me a ton of stuff. However, when I searched through the page for
"mysql" there was nothing. I assume there should have been something.

So, it seems that installing the packages php5 and php5-mysql on a debian
machine is not enough to get php v5 running with mysql.

Does anyone know what I may be missing for a debian system?

Thanks!

Mark

On Tuesday 11 April 2006 04:01 pm, Greg Knaddison - GVS wrote:
> On 4/11/06, Mark Phillips <mark at phillipsmarketing.biz> wrote:
> > According to what I read on the drupal site, this is caused by a missing
myslq
> > module for php. However, I installed the php5-mysql package (I am running
> > debian) along with php5.
>
> If you create a phpinfo() page what does it tell you?
>
> http://us2.php.net/phpinfo
>
> Thanks,
> Greg
>
> --
> Growing Venture Solutions | Denver, CO
> Technology Solutions for Communities and Small Businesses
> http://growingventuresolutions.com/

Mark Phillips
Phillips Marketing, Inc
mark at phillipsmarketing.biz