[support] Installation Failure

Gordon Heydon gordon at heydon.com.au
Wed Apr 12 05:21:51 UTC 2006

Hi,

Normally when installing php5 and php5-mysql on debian it will auto
enable mysql automatically.

But it will not restart apache. Try restarting apache and see it this
fixes it.

Or

You will need to enable mysql by using the php5-modconf (this is also
called php5.0-modconf or php5.1-modconf) which will enable the module
for you. You will then need to restart apache again.

Gordon.