[support] setting events in calendar

Jason Flatt drupal at oadae.net
Wed Apr 12 23:38:04 UTC 2006

On Wednesday 12 April 2006 03:46 pm, Terry Richards wrote:
> Greg Knaddison - GVS wrote:
> >On 4/12/06, Terry Richards <sn00per1 at bellsouth.net> wrote:
> >>i installed drupal-4.6.6 and the matching
> >>flexnode,event,volunteer,signup,rsvp and eventfinder modules.
> >>in the 4.7rc2 and cvs versions i could get the events into the calendar.
> >>is that possible w/4.6.6?
> >
> >Maybe you could explain better what you mean by getting the events
> >into the calendar.  I have two 4.6.6 sites where I use nodes (one uses
> >the basicevent, the other uses an event enabled flexinode) and they
> >both show up in the calendar.
>
> where can i find instructions on how to set an event? flexinode has only
> Imagemagick and a default thumbnail box...

If I understand you right (and that's pretty hard to do with the level of
detail you're providing) your flexinode seems to not be setup correctly.  It
has been quite a while since I set it up, so the details are fuzzy, but on
the site I did it on, there are 18 items that I could add to a content type.

--
Jason Flatt
http://www.oadae.net/