[support] setting events in calendar

Terry Richards sn00per1 at bellsouth.net
Wed Apr 12 23:56:16 UTC 2006

Jason Flatt wrote:

>>where can i find instructions on how to set an event? flexinode has only
>>Imagemagick and a default thumbnail box...
>>

>If I understand you right (and that's pretty hard to do with the level of
>detail you're providing) your flexinode seems to not be setup correctly.  It
>has been quite a while since I set it up, so the details are fuzzy, but on
>the site I did it on, there are 18 items that I could add to a content type.

oh boy, i got one:

  flexinode

Image processing
Default thumbnail resolution:
Default size of thumbnails: format will be the same as original image.
Use just one dimension, and put a "x" to specify height. Examples: "100"
for width of 100; "x200" for height of 200.
Imagemagick Convert path:
Absolute path to ImageMagick convert executable. Include the filename at
the end.

and that is it !

/|\