[support] Content Type Descriptions Not Displaying

Lists listout at accidentaltechie.org
Thu Apr 13 01:37:41 UTC 2006

"Greg Knaddison - GVS" wrote:

> On 4/12/06, Lists <listout at accidentaltechie.org> wrote:
>> I'm not talking about menus.  Perhaps I wasn't very clear.
>>
>> I'm talking about the 'body content' description which (is to) appear
>> beneath the 'Books' header, once someone clicks the menu item to view book
>> content.
>

> You want to use the body content description in a place it wasn't intended to
> go.

No.  Arrgh.  No!

I want it to show under the title of the thing it is describing.

Maybe I'll turn this into a question:

When one enters a description for the content type, in the edit content
types form, where the hell does the description ever show?

I've entered a description for 'books', but it's not on the 'books' node
page.

Where is it?  Why isn't it displaying?

I don't know what's "unintended" about that.

I am trying nothing special here.  I just don't see (ever) any of the
description that I've entered displaying on the page for creating that kind
of content.

--
Gary