[support] Custom text for any node type

Greg Knaddison - GVS Greg at GrowingVentureSolutions.com
Tue Aug 1 15:05:30 UTC 2006

On 8/1/06, Cozzi <cozzi at blinkitshere.com> wrote:
> Any suggestions?

I'm still not 100% on what you want to do, but I have two ideas:

1) Go to admin > settings > click "configure" next to the node type
you want to add the message > provide the "Explanation or submission
guidelines:" and then save.  This will show the text on the top of the
node submission form.

2) For more control you can add something in the theme layer such as
editing the node.tpl.php (I think) or over-riding some theme function.
 I'm more guessing here since I've never done exactly this kind of
thing on the node submission form.

Good luck,
Greg

--
Greg Knaddison | Growing Venture Solutions
Denver, CO | http://growingventuresolutions.com