[support] Custom text for any node type

Greg Knaddison - GVS Greg at GrowingVentureSolutions.com
Tue Aug 1 16:32:06 UTC 2006

On 8/1/06, Cozzi <cozzi at blinkitshere.com> wrote:
> Thank you, this will work for a few. But unfortunately I have some Content
> Types that are being used for multiple purposes and my need is include
> description of the purpose at times. So I need something a bit more unique.
>
> I guess that HelpTips is the only way to go but I was hoping to not force
> the use of more real-estate for a HelpBlock.
>
> I was hoping to find something that could be a bit more interactive (eg: if
> the user wants to see it, they click show-me and it appears, then they click
> it again and it's gone.)

Well that sounds pretty fancy (though still entirely possible and not
a whole lot of extra work).  I think for that you'll want to look into
the theme developer's guide in the handbook:
http://drupal.org/node/509

Regards,
Greg

--
Greg Knaddison | Growing Venture Solutions
Denver, CO | http://growingventuresolutions.com