[support] Aggregator - unable to update items for Movabletype blogs

Jody Cleveland Cleveland at winnefox.org
Thu Aug 3 17:29:56 UTC 2006

Hello,

I'm running drupal 4.7.3 on a redhat 4.0 AS server. I'm also running
Movabletype 3.31 on the same server.

In Drupal, I'm using the aggregator module to add Movabletype feeds to
my site.

I add one in, here:
http://kidslit.menashalibrary.org/atom.xml

When I click on update items, it gives me this error:
The RSS-feed from Kidslit seems to be broken, because of error "403
Forbidden".

That feed address works in any feed reader I've tried, but not from
within Drupal.

Are there some settings I need to change in MT to get that to work?

- jody