[support] Asking for Suggestions on Taxonomy of attached documents

Michelle Cox mcox at charter.net
Thu Aug 3 18:15:54 UTC 2006

What I do for mine is I have a flexinode type for just for those and I theme
it so that instead of showing the title with a link to the node, it shows
the title as a link to the file. That way it shows up in my view as a list
of titles with the right link and the user never goes to the node itself. (I
can always edit the node going through admin/content if needs be)

I don't know if it's the best way, but it worked for me.

If you want more info on specifically how, email me directly and I'll send
you my .tpl file.

MichelleC