[support] Asking for Suggestions on Taxonomy of attached documents

Michelle Cox mcox at charter.net
Thu Aug 3 22:45:51 UTC 2006

How did you get the view to recognize the file itself  as a field? I
couldn't get it to do anything but title with flexinode and CCK doesn't have
a file field. Or are you talking about files uploaded to regular nodes using
the upload module? In that case, how do you differentiate between the files
if more than one are uploaded?

If there's a simpler way than hacking the theme, I'd love to know, because
my way is rather hacky.

Thanks,

Michelle