[support] Error when running update.php

Jody Cleveland Cleveland at winnefox.org
Fri Aug 4 19:47:09 UTC 2006

> Now, that should definitly work. Can you look at the
> include_path that
> your Apache/PHP install uses? what are the exact errors that
> you get if
> you don't hardcode paths in your modules?

Ah, ok, here we go. I installed the pathauto module, and after enabling
it I get these errors on the modules screen:

    * warning: main(modules/pathauto/pathauto_taxonomy.inc): failed to
open stream: No such file or directory in
/var/www/html/drupal/modules/pathauto/pathauto.module on line 8.
    * warning: main(): Failed opening
'modules/pathauto/pathauto_taxonomy.inc' for inclusion
(include_path='/usr/share/pear') in
/var/www/html/drupal/modules/pathauto/pathauto.module on line 8.
    * warning: main(modules/pathauto/pathauto_menu.inc): failed to open
stream: No such file or directory in
/var/www/html/drupal/modules/pathauto/pathauto.module on line 8.
    * warning: main(): Failed opening
'modules/pathauto/pathauto_menu.inc' for inclusion
(include_path='/usr/share/pear') in
/var/www/html/drupal/modules/pathauto/pathauto.module on line 8.
    * warning: main(modules/pathauto/contrib/pathauto_node_i18n.inc):
failed to open stream: No such file or directory in
/var/www/html/drupal/modules/pathauto/pathauto.module on line 8.
    * warning: main(): Failed opening
'modules/pathauto/contrib/pathauto_node_i18n.inc' for inclusion
(include_path='/usr/share/pear') in
/var/www/html/drupal/modules/pathauto/pathauto.module on line 8.
    * warning: main(modules/pathauto/contrib/pathauto_node_event.inc):
failed to open stream: No such file or directory in
/var/www/html/drupal/modules/pathauto/pathauto.module on line 8.
    * warning: main(): Failed opening
'modules/pathauto/contrib/pathauto_node_event.inc' for inclusion
(include_path='/usr/share/pear') in
/var/www/html/drupal/modules/pathauto/pathauto.module on line 8.
    * warning: main(modules/pathauto/pathauto_node.inc): failed to open
stream: No such file or directory in
/var/www/html/drupal/modules/pathauto/pathauto.module on line 8.
    * warning: main(): Failed opening
'modules/pathauto/pathauto_node.inc' for inclusion
(include_path='/usr/share/pear') in
/var/www/html/drupal/modules/pathauto/pathauto.module on line 8.
    * warning: main(modules/pathauto/pathauto_user.inc): failed to open
stream: No such file or directory in
/var/www/html/drupal/modules/pathauto/pathauto.module on line 8.
    * warning: main(): Failed opening
'modules/pathauto/pathauto_user.inc' for inclusion
(include_path='/usr/share/pear') in
/var/www/html/drupal/modules/pathauto/pathauto.module on line 8.

Any ideas how to correct these path errors?

- jody