[support] Fatal error

Casper Labuschagne casperl at krooninfo.co.za
Fri Aug 4 09:36:53 UTC 2006

On Fri, 04 Aug 2006 11:03:18 +0200, AjK <drupal at f2s.com> wrote:
> There's something just not "right" about this error...
> but then this suggests a running php script (or something with a run
> timeout
> parameter)? Afaik, the mysql command line utility is not subject to any
> timeout parameters.

I seem to remember I have had timeout errors on a slow linux box with
MySQL 4.0
Cannot remember if it was within MySql utility or using MySQL as a command
line import
(Timeout errors also frequently happen in PPHMyAdmin when restoring large
files)

> at line 55817, that right? If so, look in the backup.sql file,

When I had this problem restoring a Drupal backup, I had to split a very,
very large sql file into five smaller files to avoid the timeout issue.

HIH
--

Casper Labuschagne
+27827054416