[support] Multiple Contact Forms

Cozzi cozzi at blinkitshere.com
Fri Aug 4 15:04:48 UTC 2006

I’d like to create custom contact forms for different types of viewers
(Customers verses Vendors). However my understanding is that the Site-Wide
Contact  Form only allows one contact form type (I do realize with different
categories but I don’t want Customers to see the Vendors Categories, that
would just cause confusion)

Here is what I have tried:

----Using Create Page:----
When I view Create Content I see:
PAGE: If you want to add a static page, like a contact page or an about
page, use a page.

But it is not evident how to use PAGE to create a “contact page”

----Searched web and Drupal Projects----
A bit of searching suggested that webform might be the solution, but looking
at the information on webform it says: “webform is not a front end for let
users create custom nodes”. What does this mean?

Any comments or suggestions

Best
Cozzi