[support] Three questions... quite basic.

Morbus Iff morbus at disobey.com
Sun Aug 6 21:12:06 UTC 2006

> 1. I am having a heck of a time figuring out how to get a menu item to
> open in a new window. If I could find the link, I would insert a
> "target=_blank" but for whatever reason I cant.

This is not easily done. The only way would be a hackish bit of
str_replacing in the HTML templates. Generically speaking, however,
target=_blank has been considered inaccessible for a while, and should
be carefully reconsidered.

> 3. I don't imagine there is something for Drupal akin to FacileForms - a
> form generator for Mambo/Joomla? I would like to develop a registration
> form that links to CiviCRM, but right now I am considering authoring
> some sort of trigger which will move records from my Mambo db to the
> Drupal db. This could be avoided if I could simply do a form in Drupal.

In CiviCRM, you can create a custom Profile, and then get the
raw HTML to which you can put on any page, and it'll just Work.

--
Morbus Iff ( damn you richards! i will have my revenge! )