[support] Three questions... quite basic.

Josh Milane jmilane at ulem.org
Sun Aug 6 21:05:34 UTC 2006

I hope someone can help me with the following questions, though they
seem very basic.

1. I am having a heck of a time figuring out how to get a menu item to
open in a new window. If I could find the link, I would insert a
"target=_blank" but for whatever reason I cant.

2. I am also having a heck of a time getting a wiki page to show up. I
downloaded the module. It shows up in my modules admin page. I have
enabled it. I have created a menu item for it that links to "wiki" and I
get a "Page not Found" error consistently. There is something basic that
I am not understanding.

3. I don't imagine there is something for Drupal akin to FacileForms - a
form generator for Mambo/Joomla? I would like to develop a registration
form that links to CiviCRM, but right now I am considering authoring
some sort of trigger which will move records from my Mambo db to the
Drupal db. This could be avoided if I could simply do a form in Drupal.

I will limit this email to those points. Thank you very much for your
time.