[support] can't turn off cache

Peter Van Dijck petervandijck at gmail.com
Mon Aug 7 02:43:53 UTC 2006

I turned off the cache by commenting out the code, and the site went
from SLOOOW to snappy immediately. The performance increase by turning
off the cache was very very clear.

I'm not even sure it's because of that myisam "problem" you referred
too.. my comment and node tables are still very large, and being hit a
lot, but it is MUCH faster with the cache turned off.

Peter

find videoblogs: http://mefeedia.com
my blog: http://poorbuthappy.com/ease/
my job: http://petervandijck.net