[support] can't turn off cache

Greg Knaddison - GVS Greg at GrowingVentureSolutions.com
Sun Aug 6 23:43:12 UTC 2006

On 8/4/06, Peter Van Dijck <petervandijck at gmail.com> wrote:
> recently upgraded to 4.6 Since then, the site became quite slow.
>
> The cache table seems to be causing a lot of the slowness. I turned
> caching off in administer.settings, but the cache table is still being
> written to and being queried.

What leads you to believe this?  The cache usually helps performance.

Unless you are being bit by this scenario, in which case the answer is
well documented by Mr. Handelaar:
http://drupal.org/node/43336

Regards,
Greg

--
Greg Knaddison | Growing Venture Solutions
Denver, CO | http://growingventuresolutions.com