[support] .htaccess file in files folder

Kobus Myburgh ITBJDM at puknet.puk.ac.za
Mon Aug 7 12:25:07 UTC 2006

Hi Gerhard,

I will try the # method the moment that it gets created again, but that
file was added there for a purpose, so disabling the content may
introduce a security risk for the site, right?

It is indeed strange, and I didn't know that IIS cared about the file
in there, but when I deleted it, the images showed up correctly.

Regards,

Kobus

Kobus Myburgh wrote:
> Hi,
>
> With this file present in my files/* directory on IIS, I can't
access
> the images in the folder. Is there a way around this in IIS withouth
> having to delete the file?

That's strange, I didn't know that IIS cares about .htaccess files.
Does
the contents of the file matter? If yes, try to edit it and prefix each

line with #.

Cheers,
	Gerhard