[support] HTML template with drupal in background

inkfree press inkfree at gmail.com
Wed Aug 16 20:01:56 UTC 2006

"Mil Imon" wrote:

> It is my own fault for coming to a mailing list titled "support" and expecting
> that someone might actually offer constructive criticism.

Agreed.  Constructive help comes from constructive questions.  That must
step one.  After that, you will find that so many people here are both able
and willing to assist where they can.

I think you're on the right track with what you've written above, so that's
at least a step forward.

I do hope that you can find a way to articulate some real questions and then
ask them in a way that is separate from whatever subjective experience
you've had with this other person who has bailed on you.  (That always
tastes sour, and I'm sorry you have to deal with the clean-up.)

All good stuff.