[support] HTML template with drupal in background

Gerhard Killesreiter gerhard at killesreiter.de
Wed Aug 16 20:01:57 UTC 2006

Mil Imon wrote:

Dear Mr. Imon,

thank you for contacting our complaints department.

We at drupal.org strive to make the make out clients' Drupal experience
as fullfilling as possible.

We however have to rely on our workforce of unpaid volunteers who
sometimes lack the neccessary degree of sophistication when dealing with
our estimated clients.

We profusely apologize for these shortcomings and any inconvenience caused.

As a recompensation we'd like to offer you a royalty free download of
our latest product, the Drupal 4.7.4 preview which only you can download
at http://drupal.org/drupal-4.7-cvs

We hope that you will remain a happy Drupal user.

With best regards,
	Gerhard Killesreiter
	Complaints department drupal.org