[support] comment notification

Geoff Staples geoff at radioleft.com
Thu Aug 17 16:57:52 UTC 2006

I can't seem to figure out how to have the site admin notified when
comments are waiting approval. I thought there was an email notification
/ approval feature.

Geoff

--
Geoff Staples

Warning. Use this email system for confidential communications at your own risk. The President of the United States has issued an executive order allowing the National Security Agency to surveil domestic email, telephonic communication, U. S. Mail and all other forms of communicaton. Although no communication can be guaranteed to be secure, confidential communications made in person at an unknown location arranged via pigeon carrier, smoke signal, or commercial courier are suggested.