[support] My Hosting Company Dropped Drupal

Adam Gaffin AGaffin at nww.com
Thu Aug 17 15:17:32 UTC 2006

pair.com supports Drupal in the sense they let you run it, but you'll
have to do all the setup yourself. Their uptime and general support is
very good, however.

Adam Gaffin
Executive Editor, NetworkWorld.com
agaffin at nww.com / (508) 490-6433 / http://www.networkworld.com
<http://www.networkworld.com/>
"I programmed my robotic dog to bite the guy who delivers the electronic
mail." -- Kibo