[support] exporting user information

Geoff Staples geoff at hostricity.com
Thu Aug 17 17:00:30 UTC 2006

I thought there was a feature in Drupal to export the user information
to a spreadsheet or address book. But, I can't find it.

Geoff

--
Geoff Staples

Warning. Use this email system for confidential communications at your
own risk. The President of the United States has issued an executive
order allowing the National Security Agency to surveil domestic email,
telephonic communication, U. S. Mail and all other forms of
communicaton. Although no communication can be guaranteed to be secure,
confidential communications made in person at an unknown location
arranged via pigeon carrier, smoke signal, or commercial courier are
suggested.