[support] exporting user information

Greg Knaddison - GVS Greg at GrowingVentureSolutions.com
Thu Aug 17 17:32:25 UTC 2006

On 8/17/06, Geoff Staples <geoff at hostricity.com> wrote:
> I thought there was a feature in Drupal to export the user information
> to a spreadsheet or address book. But, I can't find it.

Which bits of information do you want to export?

I've used phpmyadmin and mysql command line to get information like
this out of the users table in the database, but if you are looking to
get profile information then it's a little tougher of a job.

A quick search also found this module: http://drupal.org/project/profile_csv

Which shouuld do what you want.

Greg

--
Greg Knaddison | Growing Venture Solutions
Denver, CO | http://growingventuresolutions.com