[support] How to create html content when using TinyMCE?

Jody Cleveland Cleveland at winnefox.org
Fri Aug 18 19:36:25 UTC 2006

Hello,

I'm running Drupal 4.7.3 with the latest version of TinyMCE.
Everything's working great, but when I change the input format for a
page to Full HTML, it still uses TinyMCE. So, when I save the page it
renders everything with <pre> tags so that it displays the code on the
page. In the TinyMCE settings, I have Show disable/enable rich text
editor toggle set to true.

Is there something else I need to do to use the Full HTML input format?

- jody