[support] How to create html content when using TinyMCE?

Greg Knaddison - GVS Greg at GrowingVentureSolutions.com
Fri Aug 18 20:23:36 UTC 2006

On 8/18/06, Jody Cleveland <Cleveland at winnefox.org> wrote:
> I'm running Drupal 4.7.3 with the latest version of TinyMCE.
> Everything's working great, but when I change the input format for a
> page to Full HTML, it still uses TinyMCE. So, when I save the page it
> renders everything with <pre> tags so that it displays the code on the
> page. In the TinyMCE settings, I have Show disable/enable rich text
> editor toggle set to true.
>
> Is there something else I need to do to use the Full HTML input format?

I think you want to go into the profiles in admin/settings/tinymce and
then in the Cleanup and Output section mark "Preformatted" to be
falsel.

Let us know how that goes,
Greg

--
Greg Knaddison | Growing Venture Solutions
Denver, CO | http://growingventuresolutions.com