[support] content to show on front page

Jason Flatt drupal at oadae.net
Sat Aug 19 01:42:57 UTC 2006

On Friday 18 August 2006 09:00, Gina Rydland wrote:
> Hi
>
> If I want the content (story, blogs) to show up on the front side to users
> that are not logged in, what do I do?
>
> (I have succeeded in deciding wether or not to show  content in the
> sidebars to logged in/not logged in users, but what about the content that
> shows up in the middle section of the  web site-where do I administrate
> this ?)
>

> Gina

If I understand you correctly, there are at least two things that may need to
be addressed: 1) access roles: go to admin/access and make sure there is a
check under "anonymous user" and to the right of "access content" (a
permission under "node module"). You may also want to give them access to
comments by checking "access comments". 2) the individual node settings:
node/*/edit expand the "Publishing options" group and check the box
beside "Promoted to front page".

--
Jason Flatt
http://www.oadae.net/