[support] cvs and third party mods

Mr Gibson... (Earnest Hern) hernagram at shaw.ca
Tue Aug 22 20:53:47 UTC 2006

My host has disabled smtp and my isp has disabled smtp. In drupal-4.7.3 there is no option to disabled email registration. Therefore, I installed the latest drupal cvs package because it have an option to disabled email... no require e-mail verification when a visitor creates an account

The file I download is at this link... http://drupal.org/files/projects/drupal-cvs.tar.gz

I problem now is that third party v4.7 modules are not installing correctly in the cvs package. Tinymce module has some broken links and the legal module does not work at all. I have only tried these two modules but it seems that no module will work with the cvs. Is there a way to get the 4.7 module to work?