[support] themes problem

Mr Gibson... (Earnest Hern) hernagram at shaw.ca
Fri Aug 25 22:02:11 UTC 2006

I have tested many themes within just the core and within the core with
added mods. I tested about 25 themes and only one was ok. The others seem to
have some kind of problem.

I then read a message at drupal.org that the big problem was because of the
themes themself. That there should be one theme with different style sheets
instead.

>From what you have said and the other messages that I have read, I have
determined that I will not install any third party themes, but instead I
will wait until drupal addresses this theme problem.