[support] Problems Upgrading to 4.7 - Unknown column 'theme'

Laura Scott laura at pingv.com
Thu Aug 24 13:37:29 UTC 2006

If the update has not run any changes, then go through the script and
look for the update number where it creates the table  columns you
see in the error. Then run update again, this time manually selecting
that update number.

If the update ran partially, then I would break out that piece to do
it separately, and then run an update starting after the completed
changes.

Laura