[support] Upgrading through several versions

Grand Junction gjdspam at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 12 02:50:19 UTC 2006

Hi,

I have an older version of Drupal 4.6 and want to upgrade to the latest in 4.7.  Assuming that all the relevant modules have been upgraded, can I just install the latest version of 4.7?  Or do I need to get each version in between in order to step up?

(I apologize if this information is available on drupal.org - I did some searching but didn't come up with it.)

Thanks,
Matthew O'Malley