[support] How to have current menu item highlighted when it's an image?

Bèr Kessels ber at webschuur.com
Tue Dec 19 12:35:39 UTC 2006

Op dinsdag 19 december 2006 01:05, schreef Jody Cleveland:
> But, when I click on the menu item for 'play', the active state is not
> honored. Any ideas what I may have wrong?

This is a known Drupal 'bug', at least, I consider it as such :)

I have written a howto on getting this solved on my corporate blog:
http://webschuur.com/node/658

Bèr

--

Ik doneer alle advertentie inkomsten x2 aan Serious Request/Music 4 life. Doe
ook mee:

Drupal, Ruby on Rails and Joomla! development: webschuur.com | Drupal hosting:
www.sympal.nl