[support] How to have current menu item highlighted when it's an image?

Zen Seeker zenseeker2 at sbcglobal.net
Fri Dec 15 13:53:05 UTC 2006

I never post here, just read because I'm such a newbie, but I got
great help from markhope at drupal.org to accomplish what I think
you're trying to do.  The posts are at http://drupal.org/node/90318
and http://drupal.org/node/97971.  Everything is done through the
primary and secondary links in the page.tpl.php and style.css files.
Hope it helps.

Ramona