[support] Contact module weirdness

Bruce Whealton brucewhealton at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 7 14:40:14 UTC 2006

I had that problem too with 4.6.5.  What is weird is that it seemed to fix itself.  By the time I had gotten an account setup for someone on the list to check out my site, the problem was no more.  I have 4.6.5 also.  I was having problems even as admin and being able to contact someone.

  On a related matter, suppose I want to change my username/userid for the admin account or add another administrator.  Can I just change my id from admin to Bruce Whealton?  Will it let me do that without loosing the admin account?
  Thanks,
  Bruce

David Grant <david.grant at telus.net> wrote:
  Is the contact module in 4.6.5 broken? I enabled the contact forms for a few
registered users but when I try to go to their contact pages, I am denied
access (and I am the super user). Does anyone else see this behaviour?

Thanks,
David

Bruce Whealton - Webmaster/Designer/publisher/Writer
admin at TriangleWebServices.com
http://trianglewebservices.com/
Street Exposure - Street Newspaper
http://wordsalad.net/StreetExposure/