[support] massive blog hosting

luis medrano lmzaldivar at gmail.com
Wed Feb 8 17:24:05 UTC 2006

I really appreciate all your responces but I still have some
questions. How easy is to manipulate the graphic interface of drupal,
I'm talking about implementing my own logo and stuff and the login
page. Also Can I use virtual domains for the users blogs?, for example
user1.myblog.com, user2.myblog.com.

any of you knows where can I get hosting wihere they can handle large
amount of traffic and also large amount of disk space also with drupal
support?

Thanks,
Luis