[support] User Roles

Jason Flatt drupal at oadae.net
Thu Feb 9 15:07:25 UTC 2006

On Thursday 09 February 2006 06:12 am, Abhishek Nigam wrote:
> Hi,
>   I've a little problem with the assigning of roles to the users.Could
> anyone please help me out that how could I assign roles created by me to
> users.

You have to go to the individual users' settings page (administer -> users ->
edit (for the user in question)), and specify which role they are a part of.
By default, all new users are assigned only the role of "authenticated user".
In 4.6 you can en/disable that one, in 4.7 you cannot.

--
Jason Flatt
http://www.oadae.net/