[support] Image/Photo Galleries - recommendations of modules

Bruce Whealton brucewhealton at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 12 18:16:30 UTC 2006

Jason,
      This highlights a question I had about documentation.
sure the documentation has all the gory details for how to set it up.
  In this example, and someone else may be able to help answer this, do you mean the documentation for Gallery the program or the use of the module Gallery?  I recognize that you haven't used it but based on the knowledge that you do have of using drupal perhaps you can clarrify some things for me.
  1)  Do modules have documentation that can be found online, that isn't found on the page www.drupal.org/project/modules that is more than just a snippet and a real brief, this is how to install and configure it for starters.  A module might say go to
  administration/settings to configure it.  One is left wondering why they don't know how one might want to setup/configure a module for use on a site.
  2)  I might want to find out how to or even if I should use Gallery with other modules like Image, Image_filter, Image_assist, etc.  Anyone have any tips on this?
  Bruce

  drupal-base-dir/modules/gallery/gallery/, where the first gallery is the
module and the second one is the program. Normally, it's the latter. I'm
sure the documentation has all the gory details for how to set it up.

--
Jason Flatt
http://www.oadae.net/

Bruce Whealton - Webmaster/Designer/publisher/Writer
admin at TriangleWebServices.com
http://trianglewebservices.com/
Street Exposure - Street Newspaper
http://wordsalad.net/StreetExposure/