[support] Forms API question

Kobus Myburgh ITBJDM at puknet.puk.ac.za
Sun Feb 12 19:19:17 UTC 2006

Thank you very much! I will try that out.

Regards,

Kobus

Kobus Myburgh wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am busy taking over maintainership of automember.module from njivy, and making great progress, but I have a simple layout issue that bothers me. See attached screenshot.
>
> Is there a way to get the items inline instead of below each other as shown in the screenshot?
>
> I have defined no '<div>' tags by means of #prefix or #suffix, so that is not the reason for this problem.

I believe that if you wrap the form item in a <div class="container-inline"> you
will achieve the effect you want:

$form['item'] = array(
   '#type' => 'textfield',
   '#prefix' => '<div class="container-inline">Please allow ',
   '#suffix' => ' for delivery.</div>',
   '#default_value' => $etc,
);