[support] Possible bug: deleting a user makes that user's nodes inaccessible to anyone, including user/1

Tim Vaughan talltim at gmail.com
Sun Feb 12 19:34:56 UTC 2006

Hi,

Recently I cleaned up a site that I run and deleted a user I had
created just to test some things out (user/2).  There were a few nodes
in the database that were marked with uid 2.  Logged in as user/1 I
then found that the nodes marked as uid 2 were inaccessible - to
logged-in users, anonymous users and anyone, regardless of any access
rules I had created.
Editing the affected nodes via PHPMyAdmin and setting the UID to 1 has
restored access again.

This is on the latest 4.6.5.

Has anyone else found this?

Tim