[support] massive blog hosting

Jason Flatt drupal at oadae.net
Wed Feb 15 14:47:49 UTC 2006

On Wednesday 15 February 2006 05:58 am, Andrew Cohill wrote:
> On Feb 14, 2006, at 7:07 PM, luis medrano wrote:
> > I'm just wondering if any of you saw my email last week.
> >
> > thanks,
> > Luis
> >
> > On 2/8/06, luis medrano <lmzaldivar at gmail.com> wrote:
> >> I really appreciate all your responces but I still have some
> >> questions. How easy is to manipulate the graphic interface of drupal,
> >> I'm talking about implementing my own logo and stuff and the login
> >> page. Also Can I use virtual domains for the users blogs?, for
> >> example
> >> user1.myblog.com, user2.myblog.com.
>
> As for the virtual domains, I don't believe Drupal supports this.

Actually, Drupal can do that.  It's described under "4. CONNECTING DRUPAL" of
http://drupal.org/node/43807

Luis, as Andrew said, it is worth your time to spend a few hours to just
install Drupal in a test environment to look around at what it has to offer.
That, and reading through the documentation on http://drupal.org/, will
answer most, if not all, of the questions you have.

--
Jason Flatt
http://www.oadae.net/